Starting a business requires a lot of money. If you don’t have the scratch, you won’t be able to do anything. However, if you don’t have a large budget, there are some ways to get creative. When it comes down to it, starting a business – any business – on a bootstrap budget is all about getting resourceful. This is especially the case when it comes to marketing. Indeed, marketing a fitness franchise will require capital for advertisements, organic marketing, search engine optimization and more. The truth is, however, all of these things are attainable on a limited budget. Here is how to promote your fitness franchise on a limited budget.
- Trade for advertising. One of the best ways to reduce your promotion costs is to trade for advertising. If you have a gym, you may want to trade personal training for space in a local, national, or even international, magazine. Having this exposure can be huge for your business. If you trade for a few hours of training, you could save a tremendous amount of money.
- Complete your own SEO campaign. When it comes to promoting your website, SEO is by far the most powerful way to get your digital presence known. SEO, or search engine optimization, is all about doing onsite upgrades to get the search engines to recognize your website and boost its rankings. The higher you are in the search engines, the more business you will get. The truth is, though, that SEO is no magical secret – all you need to do is improve your social media linkage, add keywords, and start a blog. This will improve your SEO and you won’t have to hire an SEO consultancy firm.
- Reduce your overhead costs. Another way promote your franchise on a limited budget is to reduce other costs. For instance, you can get rid of most of your overhead costs by purchasing a mobile fitness franchise – like the GYMGUYZ Franchise. By going this route, you can save money on retail space and you can save money on human resources. This will leave a lot of cash left over for marketing and promotion purposes.
- Have excellent customer service. When it comes down to it, customer service can create it’s own sense of word of mouth marketing. Everyone enjoys excellent service. If you are simply nice to your customers, they will wind up recommending your business to other clients. This can really create a buzz in your community. If you are getting poor reviews for your customer service, this is a surefire way send customers away.
- Be sure to network in your community. On top of everything, you also want to network in your community. For instance, you can have a block party, or you can sponsor a community event with free training. This will ultimately give your franchise a lot of exposure. Plus, you won’t really have to spend any money on the event, save for creating a few flyers. In the end, it is all about getting creative.